Time: 1Hr 5minutes
- 3 tbsp CBD Infused Olive oil
- 3 cups French lentils (lentilles du puy)
- 8 oz Mushrooms, sliced (cremini or shitake)
- 1 cup Red quinoa (or another quinoa)
- 10 cups Vegetable stock
- 4Carrots, peeled and diced
- 4Stalks celery, diced
- 1Large onion, diced
- 4Cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 128-oz. can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Crusty bread for serving
- Parsley for serving
- Heat CBD Infused Olive Oil in a heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions, celery, carrots, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Let the vegetables cook until they soften and begin to brown, stirring occasionally—about 20 minutes.
- Add the stock and diced tomatoes with juice and bring to boil. When it comes to a rolling boil, add the lentils, quinoa, and mushrooms. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the lentils are tender and the quinoa is cooked for about 35 minutes.
- Garnish with another drizzle of CBD Infused Olive Oil, black pepper, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar (if desired).