Time: 7-10 Min minutes
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons of feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of freshly chopped mint leaves
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 5 to 10 milligrams of Peppermint CBD Oil
- Juice of a ½ small lemon (optional)
- Toast your sourdough bread in a toaster oven until lightly brown.
- Gently slice your avocado in half and remove the seed from the middle with your knife. Remove the skin of the avocado.
- Carefully slice your avocado vertically and then diagonally so that you have small cube shapes remaining.
- Place your avocado cubes into your bowl.
- Sprinkle your kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper onto the diced avocado.
- Sprinkle your freshly chopped mint onto the diced avocado.
- Add your desired milligram dosage of CBD Peppermint Oil to the bowl.
- Mash the contents of the bowl until it’s ready to spread.
- Spread your avocado mixture onto your crispy bread.
- Sprinkle your teaspoon of feta cheese onto both pieces.