Serves: 24 Tacos
Time: 24 Tacos
- 24 small white corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 lb tilapia
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp CBD Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
Fish Taco Toppings:
- 1/2 small purple cabbage
- 2 medium avocado sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced (optional)
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro longer stems removed
- 4 oz 1 cup Cotija cheese, grated
- 1 lime cut into 8 wedges to serve
Fish Taco Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp lime juice from 1 medium lime
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce or to taste
- Line large baking sheet with parchment or silicone liner. In a small dish, combine seasonings: 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper and evenly sprinkle seasoning mix over both sides of tilapia.
- Lightly drizzle fish with CBD Infused olive oil and dot each piece with butter. Bake at 375 for 20-25 min. To brown edges, broil for 3-5 minutes in the end if desired.
- Combine all Taco sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until well blended.
- To serve the tacos, toast quickly the corn tortillas on a large dry skillet or griddle over medium/high heat.
- To assemble: Start with pieces of fish then add remaining ingredients finishing with a generous sprinkle of cotija cheese and finally that awesome taco sauce! Serve with a fresh lime wedge to squeeze over tacos.