Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp CBD Infused olive oil divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup baby carrots sliced
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together corn starch and water. Add remaining ingredients (chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, and toasted sesame oil, red pepper flakes) and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add one tablespoon of CBD Infused olive oil to a large skillet or wok and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the remaining tablespoon of CBD Infused oil to the skillet.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, just until crisp-tender. Add ginger and garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add chicken back into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Whisk stir fry sauce and pour over chicken and vegetables and stir gently to combine.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and let boil for one minute.
- Serve with rice and/or chow mien if desired.